Friday, August 1, 2008

Our 5th Year


Man I can't believe it has been Five Years since Adrianne came to visit me at Fort Knox, KY and I had bought a bubble gum ring (took me 75 cents to get the one with a heart) as an engagment ring. So much has changed since then but man what a ride. We can't wait to see what the next 60 years have in store for us. This year was great in that we were able to be together. We went to Hilton Head Island for a couple of days and hung out at the beach and ate some great sea food. Emily loves the water, but hates sleeping in the hotel. Needless to say it was a short trip but fun.

3 comments:

The Cook Family said...

Happy 5th!

The Murray Family said...

Happy Anniversary! I completely forgot to tell you that when I talked to you the other day...what a dork. That's why I had to send you a card when I remembered cuz I knew I'd forget by the time the day actually came. Anyways, hope you had a great time at Hilton Head. Sorry Emily didn't like the hotel room. Isn't everything just so much easier when you have kids in their own house?

The Cherkauskas Family said...

Happy belated anniversary! And I'm with Julie--children and sleeping in hotels is not a good combination.