Sunday, July 20, 2008

It's Official I have a Job!!!

Well yesterday I had my trial in a real live and working Waffle House. Man I can't even believe that I can say I worked in a Waffle House. It was a lot of fun and being a Saturday morning it was very busy and fast paced. My entire side of the Family came in to see me in action and Adrianne snapped this picture. I did not cook or call out orders, I have to get trained up for that. I was in the wash pit and helped get customers set-up at their table as they came in. Anyway I will let you know my next time I am working and I expect you all to come see me in action.

5 comments:

The Murray Family said...

OH MY GOODNESS!! Wait til I tell Brian!! When he's home for R&R we'll come in for breakfast at your Waffle House. Oh wait, you guys are coming here for his R&R. I forgot. Well, we'll get in to see you sometime then. Hehe. But seriously, congrats on getting a job out in the real world!! Remember us little people when you're rich, ok??? Miss you guys!!!!!

The Cherkauskas Family said...

Congrats--I'm disappointed you're wearing a hat though. Where's the good ol' hair net? And seriously, what's up with the look on your coworker's face? Was she drunk?

John Pennylegion said...

Hey Ben and Adrienne,
This is Penny - you know, your old college suit mate. How are things going? Are you in Spartanburg? My wife and I are in Greenville for another couple of weeks doing an internship. Send me an e-mail - jpennylegion@gmail.com - maybe we can hook up before we leave Greenville.

Jeremy said...

Congrats! When we talked a couple weeks ago, you seemed pretty pumped about this opportunity, so I'm glad it worked out! Best of luck.

p.s. I like my hashbrowns scattered, smothered, covered, chunked, and topped.

Anonymous said...

Hi Ben!
Congrats on the job, but looks like you are already taking off for the beach!! Pretty good to already have vacation time...
One of these days I am sure I will run into you. I have seen your Dad & Terry @First Baptist a few times. He looks really good. Maybe I will catch you there sometime....Glad you are all well &
having some good times together...
Love ya, Bette Hodges