Wednesday, January 7, 2009

New posts



Here you go... It has been a crazy last several months. I am finally through the holiday, which is Waffle House's busiest time. I only has two days off over the past two weeks. I really feel like I live in my store. But I am about to catch my breath. Christmas this year was great just to be home and in the same house as Adrianne and Emily.

We have some exciting news in that we are expecting our second Child in July. We are very excited, but I am sure Emily is not going to know what happened when the second little one comes. I will try to do better with the blogs....

3 comments:

Hajost Family said...

Yeah, glad you have a new post and great pictures!!! CONGRATULATIONS ON THE NEWS of the 2nd baby!! How exciting!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Ben!! I am glad you found a minute to put us a new picture on the blog. I hope things are going well @the Waffle House for you!!
Love ya, Bette Hodges

The Murray Family said...

It's about time you put up something new!! Geez!!! Ok, I've been really bad about blogging too...but not as bad as you. Hehe. Well, anyways...congrats you guys!!! We miss you!!! Two babies!! Yeah!!!!