Sunday, November 9, 2008

Halloween

Well it has been a while since we have blogged, Sorry. Here is our little cow from Halloween, I did not even get to see her in it because I had Drill (National Guard). This other pictures are of the cousins dressed in their fall outfits at the grandparents house.

I have been very busy, I got a restaurant a couple of weeks ago now and it is keeping me busy, very busy. My employees are testing me and I am having to work through reestablishing standards and what not. I wish I had Uniform Code of Military Justice(UCMJ) authority over them, but I don't. Everyone does need to to come and have me cook for them.

anyway I will do better as we get closer to the Holidays.



6 comments:

The Cook Family said...

Cute pictures!

Good luck with your employees. It must be a hard switch from the Army!

Hajost Family said...

Hey, love the pictures! She's growing up fast! Where is your restuarant located? I'll have to tell my mom to come by!!! Congratulations!

I'm sure it will be very frustrating and new, but hang in there! :)

Anonymous said...

Emily is such a cute cow! :) The fall pictures are adorable!!

Rebecca C.

Anonymous said...

She is a cutie! Good luck with the restaurant. I will have to come by & see you in action!!
Loved the pictures....Bette Hodges

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures of your sweet daughter. We too have an Emily who is now 13 years old. - The Nebraska Thrailkills

Hajost Family said...

Ok Ben....time to update the blog from Halloween...ha! I know you're very busy but I'm sure there are other people besides me who want to see new pictures of Emily at Thanksgiving, Christmas, etc.... :) Hope you are all doing well! Just thought I'd give you a hard time!