Thursday, June 26, 2008

Summer Fun

Emily now has hair long enough to put into pig tails. I guess that is the right terminology. Pretty cute girl if I say so myself.


We went to Music on Main last week and enjoyed some live music. They were playing bluegrass and it was fun to get out and play in the grass and stuff. Emily and I are taking in the view at the pond at Cleveland Park here in Spartanburg. The also have a train that kids can ride on, but it is only open on the weekends so we missed out. Maybe next time.
I have officially started the job hunt. I hope to be working by the 1st of August. I hope I can fine something I enjoy. I have interviewed with a couple company's already and we will see how that goes. I am not rushing into anything, I have to be excited about the opportunity, that is the criteria for the job, and to be able to support the family of course.

3 comments:

The Cook Family said...

Love the pigtails! Good luck with your job hunt!

The Cherkauskas Family said...

She's getting so big! I love her pigtails. Good luck with the job search.

Hajost Family said...

Love the pictures and pigtails!!! You'll definitely have to back to Cleveland Park on the weekend and ride the train. Parker loved it when we were home my cousin had her son's bday party out there!! I wish you all the best with finding the right job. Keep us posted!