Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter

Well Hello out there. We are still alive if anyone will even get this Blog. Not sure if anyone still reads it since I am a huge slacker. Anyway spring is here and we are getting ready for our new addition. We have painted the former guest room to make it Emily's new room and hopefully next week we will begin the transition of her sleeping in a big bed. Then we will start painting the nursery blue to get ready for little Ben.

Easter was great. After I got off work we went to my Dad's and had a Easter egg hunt. The kids had a great time as well as the adult kids. We always have an Adult egg hunt. Which I found the Golden Egg (five Dollars) I was pumped.

Here are some pictures Hope you enjoy.



5 comments:

The Cook Family said...

Emily is getting so big! So glad you are going to have a little Ben too!

Hajost Family said...

I have been wondering if u were alive. glad you posted new pics. Emily is so cute in her Easter dress and growing up so fast. Congrats on the BOY soon...my mom said she ran into your dad and told me it was a boy. So happy for you and Adrianne! When is she due? Next time you post, dont wait so long - o. k.? :)

The Cherkauskas Family said...

yeah, we're still reading even though you're a slacker. love emily's polka dot dress! can't wait for little ben's arrival. happy belated easter!

Anonymous said...

She is precious! Know you are getting excited about your little boy. It will be wonderful! Hope to see you around soon, Love ya,Bette

The Murray Family said...

Yes, we still read the blogs....we are just as bad about posting anymore. But glad to see some new pics from you. I can't believe how grown up Emily looks already. Is she excited about being a big sister?? Hehe. We'll call soon I swear!!!